It’s a complicated question, and it’s not just because mercury poisoning has been around for centuries.
There are also a lot of factors that have made mercury poisoning so costly and so deadly.
A good rule of thumb is that the average cost of a case of mercury poisoning depends on the dose you’re getting, the severity of the symptoms, and the person’s age.
Here are some key costs of mercury exposure: •Cost of symptoms: The symptoms typically include headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, shortness of breath, and fatigue.
In addition, the mercury can lead to severe brain damage.
In most cases, the symptoms can last for months or even years.
•Costs for diagnosis and treatment: The health care costs associated with the diagnosis and management of mercury toxicity are significant.
In some cases, a person who has been exposed to high levels of mercury can have cognitive impairment and dementia.
For some, mercury exposure can cause mental health problems and even lead to a stroke.
In other cases, mercury poisoning can cause seizures, dementia, and even death.
•Fee for testing: In some states, the cost of testing for mercury is often a whopping $300 to $600.
If you test positive, you may have to pay a fee to be tested for the other contaminants, such as lead and cadmium.
•Dose: Some people are exposed to higher doses of mercury than others.
People who are very exposed are often at higher risk for mercury toxicity.
Some people will need to be screened more frequently to be diagnosed, which can lead people to delay the diagnosis of mercury-related health problems.
•Complications: There are a variety of health conditions that can result from mercury poisoning.
If mercury exposure is a factor in your health care problem, you might want to seek treatment in the emergency room.
But in most cases of mercury toxicology, there are no treatments for mercury poisoning that aren’t costly and potentially deadly.
Here’s a look at the costs of different forms of mercury contamination.
•The most common forms of exposure: The most common form of mercury ingestion involves ingesting high levels, often up to 10,000 parts per billion, of mercury in a day.
The amount of mercury that is swallowed in a single dose varies widely.
People usually take the amount of time they think is necessary, or their own personal tolerance.
For example, a 1-ounce glass of water takes just a few seconds to be swallowed.
The mercury is released when you spit out the water.
People often swallow more than one glass of ice water, and those who do so can eat a large amount.
•Bacteria and other bacteria can cause mercury poisoning: The bacteria that can cause toxicity to humans are called microorganisms.
People can get mercury from the environment, such like the water you drink or food that you eat.
Microorganisms can live in water, foods, and in the air.
These bacteria can enter a person’s body through a process called transpiration, which is when bacteria in your nose are transferred to the surface of your skin and enter the bloodstream.
This is the primary cause of the headache and dizziness some people experience when they have mercury poisoning symptoms.
Some of these bacteria are able to survive for days in the bloodstream, which could lead to serious damage to your liver and other organs.
•Other forms of contamination: The next most common type of mercury contaminant is a form called polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
These are substances that can be found in the atmosphere and in our bodies, and some of these substances are carcinogenic.
They can be inhaled, ingested, or even swallowed.
For this reason, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies warn against the consumption of all PCBs.
However, the amount you’re exposed to can be small, and exposure can vary depending on how much you eat, where you live, and how you breathe.
PCBs are the second-most common type found in our environment, after polychlorinate biphenide (PCB).
PCBs can be harmful in a number of ways, and their ingestion may cause cancer, birth defects, and other adverse health effects.
If the amount ingested is too small to cause serious damage, you can eat small amounts of fruit, vegetables, and milk and avoid PCBs entirely.
But if the amount is too large to be absorbed in your bloodstream, you’ll need to take some steps to limit your exposure.
•Milder forms of the contamination are not as dangerous: Some forms of pollution can be much more harmful than others, and that’s why it’s important to determine which forms of contaminants are causing the most health problems, the CDC says.
The more serious the contamination, the more likely it is that you’re also potentially exposed to the harmful effects.
For instance, the toxic effects of PCBs may be less severe if you’re not exposed to heavy metals like lead or cadmias.
You can also take