Life insurance is the one policy of the big three that many people don't bother to get. That's mainly because they don't think they need it, they think it's too expensive, or they think they're covered at work. These facts could change that thinking.
We work with Life Insurance Corporation of India( LIC of India), Delhi.
1. The No. 1 Life Insurance Company in Asia. Claim Settlement Ratio 99.5%.
2. We provide best Life Insurance Plans Like Jeevan Akshay, Jeevan Labh, Jeevan Tarun, Money Back Plans, Endowment Plans, Term Insurance Plans etc.
3. Our Development Officer No. 1 in India Mr. Harish Gupta, Branch-124, Sat Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
1. The sooner you buy, the better the rate.
The older you get, the more life insurance will cost you. There is no benefit to waiting until you think you need it; locking in a low premium as soon as possible is the best way to keep it affordable.
2. There are many types of life insurance, and they are not all expensive.
Life insurance comes in many term lengths and policy amounts, and you can shop around anytime online for life insurance quotes to get the best price.
3. You don't have to pass a medical exam.
Some insurance policies do require this, but there are many options today that don't.
4. Your coverage at work may not be enough.
Very few company life insurance policies are really enough to cover all the expenses left behind, especially if you have a family. And if you leave that job, the coverage is gone.
5. Life insurance can pay off even while you're living.
Accumulation accounts on some policies actually allow you to save money – and access it if you need it.